This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Fit for Work Notes

tempPlease note that Fit for Work notes are not available if you are off sick for 7 days or less.  In this case you need an SC2 form (if you are an employee), obtainable from your employer, or an SC1 form (if you are unemployed or self-employed), available from the Benefits Office. 

If you need a doctor’s note for less than 7 days absence, you will need a private sick note for which a fee is payable.  School children cannot have state sick notes as they are not in employment or receiving state benefit.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website