Clinics We Offer
Daily by appointment:-
- Asthma Clinic / COPD
- Cervical Smears
- Sexual Health and family Planning
- 75+ Health Check
- Travel Advice / Travel Vaccinations
- Diabetic Clinic
- Well Baby Clinic (Childhood Surveillance and Immunisation)
- Ante Natal Clinic- Monday mornings
- Joint Injections
- NHS Health Checks
- Smoking Cessation
- Blood Test
- Acute Medical Service - PCN Paramedic will see patients by appointment every Monday morning dealing with acute problems/minor ailments.
- PCN First Contact Physiotherapy clinic available on Fridays
Antenatal care is the care you get from health professionals during your pregnancy. It's sometimes called pregnancy care or maternity care. You'll be offered appointments with a midwife, or sometimes a doctor who specialises in pregnancy and birth (an obstetrician).
You should start your antenatal care as soon as possible once you know you're pregnant. You can do this by contacting a midwife or GP.
This is the care you receive while you're pregnant to make sure you and your baby are as well as possible.
The midwife or doctor providing your antenatal care will:
- check the health of you and your baby
- give you useful information to help you have a healthy pregnancy (including advice about healthy eating and exercise)
- discuss your options and choices for your care during pregnancy, labour and birth
- answer any questions you may have
Rowlands Road Surgery offers a midwife/antenatal clinic every Monday morning.