Self Referral For Local Services
Most referrals to other specialists will require you seeing or speaking with a GP, however, there are a number of services locally, listed below that you are able to make self-referrals to.
- Cancer Support
- Carer Support
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Circumcision Services
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Ear Syringing
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Local Nail Care
- Mental Health (Adult)
- Mental Health (Child and Young Adult 0-25)
- Minor Eye Problems
- Safe and Well checks by West Mids Fire Service
- Sexual health & Medical termination
- Smoking Cessation
- Social Prescribing
NHS e-Referral Tracking
If your doctor has referred you to a specialist for further care you will be asked to book your appointment using the ‘NHS e-Referral’ system.
You will receive a letter from us within 2 weeks giving details of how to book your appointment and any passwords you may need.
To track your e-Referral you will need the following details to log into the e-Referral website:
- Your date of birth
- Reference number – this will be on the first page of your letter
- Password – this will be on the second page of your letter
To track an e-Referral, click here.